Men's heavyweight jacket that's insulated for extra warmth.
A rugged barrier between you and the elements, this men's coat is built to last and comfortable from the start. It's made with heavyweight cotton duck that's been sanded and brushed for softness. Made for cold temperatures, the coat features a smooth quilted lining as well as the warmest insulation we offer. The two-way front zip brings some comfort to long hours behind the wheel.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; Arctic weight polyester insulation for ultimate warmth
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with hidden snaps for attaching optional hood
- Full two-way brass zip front with hook-and-loop storm flap
- Rib-knit cuffs help keep out the cold
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hook and loop closure
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Back Length: Large regular: 30.5"; Large tall: 32.5"