Men's heavyweight jacket that's wind-resistant, sanded for softness, and built to last.
Over 40 years tough, the Detroit Jacket built its reputation for durability from the hardworking people who relied on it to stay comfortable on the job. This men's blanket-lined jacket features the signature hip-length cut that takes your tool belt in mind. It's made of sandstone duck that feels soft from the start, with extra stretch across the shoulders for movement.
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Blanket-lined body for warmth; Quilted nylon sleeve lining for warmth and easy on-and-off
- Spread collar with full-zip front
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Snap-button adjustable cuffs and hem
- Left-chest pocket with zip closure and sewn-on Carhartt patch
- Two lower-front pockets
- Inner pocket
- Back Length: Large regular: 25.5"; Large tall: 27.5"